I've been a bit of a blog-slacker lately. With Eric home all weekend, I'm finally catching up!
We spent NYE in Chicago celebrating Eric's cousin Brian's wedding. It was black-tie...something we're not used to. We had a blast and I wish we could have spent more time enjoying the city. Reilly had fun at G&G Schroeder's. :)
And my New Year's resolutions? To be on time to work each day and pray more. I've basically failed on both already, but the year is young. Hopefully by sharing them with all of you I'll feel more accountable.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What good resolutions! I've never been much for making them, but I really like both of yours and should do the same! I do a poor job of getting to work on time and don't pray nearly as much as I think I should. Good luck with the resolutions! P.S. I realy like the dress you wore to the wedding, very pretty!
Thank you so much for your feedback! It makes me feel less crazy and a little more confident in my decisions! We went all night without any timeouts, a few meltdowns, of course, but we were able to get through. Parenthood is, of course, a little different than we thought it was back in our basements, huh? Our biggest worry then was our little sisters feelings if they got "picked last". Or who got the best "doll" or "crib". Its so crazy to think that we are "grown up" already, married, raising REAL children. But, it is certainly nice to be able to still keep in touch now as adults. I work with people with kids who are adults and it is nice to talk with my peers who are going through it as I am going through it as well. Does this make any sense? I am rambling! Thanks again for your response! It was fun seeing your little man over the holidays, Laura brought him over for a while!!
Post a Comment