Tuesday, December 14, 2010

u-g-l-y

You ain't got no alibi you ugly...yeah, yeah, you uglyyyyy! 

Ashley's post here made me laugh out loud and want to share our Christmas ornaments.


Exhibit A: My husband as an adorable little boy.

Exhibit B: Some horrifying-looking little girl wearing an unforgivable dress, hairstyle, and look on her face.
It all brings me back to my Grandma's comment a few years ago (you may or may not remember saying this Grandma): "If anyone deserved to grow up beautiful it was you."  A bit of a back-handed compliment, but she was spot-on.  (not saying I'm beautiful...but I was an ugly child...you get the idea)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bless your grandmother :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

Anna I miss you! Thanks for the laugh! I'm pretty sure that was my last cute photo until who knows when. The year after that I remember losing all six of my front teeth and being called the toothless beaver. Awh, the good days.

I think it's safe to say you grew up beautiful! You know we are all jealous of the tall blonde! :)

Merry Christmas Ledebuhrs!!!

adam and andrea said...

that is awesome...I have a similarly awkward 2nd grade photo...I think I have a nice mullet perm complete with mall bangs...I remember begging my mom for re-takes that year!!