Monday, December 27, 2010

merry christmas

     We had a pretty low-key Christmas this year.  We opened gifts at home Christmas Eve and then Eric, Reilly, and I met my friend Wendy and her daughter in Winona for Christmas Eve church.  After that we headed to his parent's house.  Some of Karen's sisters came down on Saturday and we spent the day enjoying each other's company and all the delicious goodies!

 I've got a few years before I need to start disguising my handwriting...
 No pants is how he rolls in our house.
 Eric had a close call with the clippers resulting in a puppy bandage.
 Reilly's newest thing - "clucking"
 "Karen's Angels"
Can you tell someone's teething??


     Unfortunately Eric and I ended the celebrations with the flu (me on Sunday and Eric on Monday).  I'm feeling about 90% better and looking forward to getting out of the house tomorrow.  Sorry we missed you G&G...Happy Anniversary on Wednesday! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww poop thats no fun! glad you had a good xmas! sorry didnt get a chance to call or text ya, it got pretty busy this past weekend! love you and ttys!