Wednesday, December 8, 2010

chocolately-pretzel goodness




I make these treats from time to time and they always seem to be a big hit.  Here's the lowdown.  You need: one bag of pretzels, one bag of regular M&M's, and two bags of chocolate stars.  Pre-heat the oven to 250.  On a cookie sheet, spread out the pretzels and top each with a chocolate star.  Place in the oven for 5 minutes just enough to get the chocolate a little "melty."  Top immediately with one M&M.  Cool in the fridge.  Enjoy the yumminess!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura said...

cute pic of reilly! also you guys better be getting in early on saturday! <3 you

Anonymous said...

love it, and yes those damn things are addicting!

Rachel said...

Uh Oh! I feel a desire for career change coming on. I will not support your decision to become a professional blogger until you can show an income from it. Nope, freebies don't count as income.