I just made a photo book for Reilly's first birthday. They've got some really adorable backgrounds and layouts. It was fun to add some of my own creativity.
How about Christmas and holiday cards? So many great choices to choose from. See some of my favorites below. We had a professional family photography session in October so I'm excited to see the final products and add them to our card.
So why am I even posting this? Shutterfly has an amazing offer for bloggers where you can get 50 free Christmas cards. It's a bit of a process, but I feel strongly about their products and have no problem doing a little advertising. :)






2 comments:
Great idea! I think I am going to blog about shutterfly too!! 50 free christmas cards! Amazing!
Thanks Anna!
P.S. I love shutterfly as well! I scrapbooked Gracelyn's first year and I am working on her second!
I took their survey so we will see what happends!
Post a Comment