Wednesday, August 4, 2010

9 months

It seems like all parents say "How can it be?" when thinking about how old their babies are, but it's so true.  Where has the time gone?  I look at Reilly and love him more each day - he's such a special guy.  I slacked the last couple months and didn't take pictures or really update on any progress.  There's really no excuse...I'm home all summer!  Slightly embarrassing, but I'll make up for it.  :)  Here's what our little guy is up to at 9 months...

*eats A LOT just like daddy - haven't found anything he won't eat!
*started drinking juice from a sippy cup
*has two bottom teeth
*loves water - beach, bath, pool, etc.
*loves kids (especially his cousin Will)
*crawls everywhere - he's got a funny crawl where his back left leg moves in a huge circle.  Whatev - it gets him from point A to point B :)
*chases Jinxie around the house
*loves to be held outward so he can see the world
*favorite toys are the dog dishes, dog kong, and flip flops
*likes to hear his own voice - we couldn't sneak up on anyone on vacation - they could always hear us coming
*gets majorly tan in the summer; way more than me

We just can't get enough.  It was so cute to see Eric with him so much on vacation.  He only gets bits and pieces of time with him because he works so much.  They definitely bonded!  I forgot my camera's battery charger at our cabin so until that comes back I'm stuck with my tiny camera.  At least I've got a backup!  He was cranky for these pictures so this is the best we got...I love him in his big boy jammies.  So cute!

Photobucket

No comments: