Monday, June 7, 2010

Overhaulin'

No, not the show on TLC.  This blog got a major overhaul and I LOVE IT!  I hired (yes, hired) a girl named Katie to re-design my blog.  It was easy!  I don't know how I happened to find her blog, but she's super creative and talented and I wanted my blog to look like hers...check hers out here.  

You may be wondering "Why Camp Ledebuhr?"  The title mostly comes from my mom, but also my nephew, Will.  He loves coming to our house to explore and hang out, but mostly so Eric can take him four-wheeling.  My mom coined the term "Camp Ledebuhr" because that's what our place is like.  All the land a little boy could ever want (or grown man for that matter!)  And I know I'm not from the "city," but Altoona is a lot bigger than where I live now.  I can hear cows moo-ing from my front porch.  That's country enough for me.  :) 

I hope you like my new blog as much as I do!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It is adorable yet not too cutsie! You tell Eric I said that the money was well worth it. FYI - the link didn't show up for your blog designer's blog.

Tabitha said...

Love Katie's Blog she was originally going to do my design but we really couldn't agree on anything so she recommended her friend:) Love the new look super cute.

Bryan and Ashley said...

Anna your blog is so cute!
I love that you live out in the country...we are doing the same in August. Hopefully I'll adjust quickly. :) I figure with two little boys I'm out numbered anyway.

Bryan and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adam and andrea said...

Your blog looks great Anna!! Camp Ledebuhr looks like a lot of fun! : )