I'm almost embarrassed! I looked on a friend's blog under our little icon and couldn't believe it had been 3 weeks since my last post. Just goes to show how busy we are (and the fact that we don't have wireless internet at home yet). I'm in the basement on a makeshift table hooked up to the modem. Please Mr. Internet Man come back soon!
To update you all:
We moved into our house on February 27th. Thank you to everyone who helped us pack, move, clean, unpack, and clean again. We have very generous and thoughtful friends and family. It went rather quick and we were treated to a great meal afterward.
Reilly is now four months (and nine days) old! He has started lots of new things recently that include drooling, giggling, smiling LOTS, and "sitting up." It's impossible to get a picture of him smiling. As soon as I take my camera out he immediately goes quiet. Our daycare provider has a 17 year old daughter who loves him. She made my day when I picked him up one time last week and she said, "He's my favorite." How can you not love him?!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh I CANT wait to see the house. it looks awesome from these pictures already.. cant wait to see you next wekeend, its been too long! love ya!
Stop leaving us hanging on some house pics. Can't wait to see it:)
Post a Comment