We tried rice cereal for the first time tonight. Although he looks somewhat happy it was not a success.
Another thing Reilly started doing that I love? Giggling. It takes quite the effort on my part but is so rewarding! :)Lucy loves the new digs. She spends lots of time at the back patio door looking for furry, four-legged friends.
3 comments:
oh my...that is a big day for the little guy!! It's a lot of fun when you get to start solids! I love the little faces they give you when they first start!
I'm a huge fan of the bumpkin brand bibs (that's what Brady is wearing in the pic) - I got them at babies-r-us. They rock because you can just rinse them off and they dry super fast.
how cute! I love it! and lucy looks so content in her new home, Im sure she LOVES it. cant wait to see you this weekend!!
Sweet face dive half way through that video!
Post a Comment