Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birthdays

In a matter of two months we celebrate 9 birthdays:

Will - Dec. 21st
Kellyn - Dec. 25th
Ava - Jan. 23rd
Dave - Jan. 28th
Eric - Jan. 30th
Ron - Feb. 6th
Sarah - Feb. 6th
Amy - Feb. 8th
Nate - Feb. 27th

We celebrated 3 this past weekend. My dad's in TX so he and Sarah will celebrate together for the first time in a long time.Reilly is three months old today. I'm not too sure how I feel about that...however he has been re-introducing me to an old friend named "sleep." He slept through the night on Sunday, and from 9:30 - 3:00 last night. Some of his favorite things to date: his fingers (see below), talking to Grandpa Schroeder, being held while walking around, and eating LOTS!

2 comments:

adam and andrea said...

oh my gosh...3 months?! He's getting to big and handsome!! : )

Anonymous said...

I just love it, hes so precious! good lord I dont think I know 1 family that has that many birthday so close together....Have a good week!