I started back to work last Monday (the 4th) and have been soooo busy. Eric and I took Reilly to the clinic on Wednesday for his 2 month check-up. Here are his stats:
weight - 11 pounds (27%)
height - 22 inches (10%)
head circumference - 39.5 (35%)
Even though his percentages are low, he's our little chunker :) He also got his 2 month shots and was a champ! He cried until I picked him up and he realized it wasn't so bad. He's got this adorable pout where he sticks out his bottom lip - I'll have to capture it on film sometime!
In other news...my wonderful mother came Wednesday night and played 'sitter' for us on Thursday. She did our laundry and snuggled Reilly all day. I like our daycare sitter so far and Reilly does really well there, but there's nothing like family! I took Friday off and will have that same schedule this week. Starting next week I'm officially back full-time. :(
I spent the weekend at home mostly being lazy and giving Reilly lots of Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Laura time. Eric finished the electrical at the house and the inspector gave him a passing grade on Tuesday. I'll update with pictures when you can actually see the progress being made.
1 comment:
oh the little buddy. what a good boy! you are NEVER gonna beleive this, but I had what seemed like a real life happening "dream" lastnight, and you and your mom were in it. Ill have to tell you sometime, it was a awesome baby dream. Miss you and well touch base to come down in feb sometime!
Post a Comment