Monday, December 14, 2009

Family Time

It's been a while since I posted. I will attribute that to spending a couple weeks at my parent's house and taking care of a baby. I'm starting to realize that I need to let some things go.

Reilly celebrated his first month of life. I say celebrated but the pictures make it look like I tortured the poor kid. I don't have a big stuffed animal to set him next to and I thought about taking monthly pictures next to Lucy, but a dog and baby don't make for the best pictures.



Sarah, T.J., and the adorable Nate were up from Texas for almost a whole week. Thankfully being on maternity leave allowed me to spend the entire time with them. Nate has gotten so big and he's one active little man. I miss them already!


We tried to have cousins bath time and then take a picture of them in their matching dinosaur jammies. It was not the most successful picture!


Reilly and Nate got to experience their first Macy's Christmas show :) Laura thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

While home we threw a baby shower for Adam and Kellyn and did some holiday shopping. The shower was fun - Reilly got to meet his great-grandparents and lots of Adam and Kellyn's friends joined them. Instead of buying Christmas presents for each other this year we got the names of a couple needy families from my school district and bought for them. It took away the stress and injected the joy back into Christmas.



We also took some family pictures on Sunday. I posted some of my favorites.


All the cousins - Will, Nate, Reilly, and Ava (in Kellyn's tummy :))

House updates below. The shingles are on and most of the windows are in along with our two sliding glass doors in the back!


We had some visitors this past weekend. Eric's friend Andy came and helped with some electrical at the new house. Paul and Pamela visited with Sienna (2 months older than Reilly), Doug and Heidi came Saturday night, and Eric's family was here Sunday. We finally got a 4 generation picture!

Whoofta! :) Until next time...Merry Christmas to you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Anner thats alot of updating in one post, I look forward to seeing your new posts each time, gosh reilly is getting cuter and cuter every time I see him! After the holidays we will make it down to stay the whole day and spend time with you guys. Chris couldnt stop talking about how much he really Likes Eric, so be sure to tell him Chris really thinks hes an awesome guy. Chris is very fond of Eric, they had a good time at the hollow on Friday together..take care and talk to you soon, in case your wondering, I actually popped and I have quite the belly now! Love ya!

adam and andrea said...

Great pics! Isn't it crazy how fast the time flies, I can't believe Reilly's already a month! Brady has a very similar Christmas sweater as Reilly's red one, our boys have similar taste! : )