2. sleeping
3. pooping in clean diapers
4. eating
5. sleeping
6. pooping in clean diapers
Thank goodness for cloth diapers...we'd have gone through a whole package of disposables by now! He's still a little small for them, but they work. Reilly is officially a week old as of last night. So far he's been a pretty content baby. As long as he's accomplishing one of the things in the list above he's happy. Yesterday was my first day alone without Eric or visitors. I surprisingly got a lot done. Three loads of laundry, shower, bath for him, and our first trip alone to Winona to go to Walgreens. Let's hope he stays so well-behaved. One can dream, right?! :)
Some of the many visitors.
All this cuteness and the Pack still couldn't pull it off!
Morning naptime.




4 comments:
oh I love it anner. Im glad your first day as smooth as it can I guess. we had a lot of fun visiting you and hope to see much more of you in the near future. Now I have something to look forward to and watching the bubs grow that will keep me ever so anxious for our little one to come..hes is super precious and im glad motherhood is treating you so good! Love ya! You make such a beautiful loving mother to your child!
It sounds like you're doing wonderfully!! So glad he's such a good baby - and what a cutie!!! Brady only likes to poop in clean diapers too...what is it with our particular boys?!
I bought Brady's sweater at the Carter's outlet - I've found a lot of really cute stuff there for great prices! I have a few really cute outfits (and comfy too) that I've gotten him at Target. We got a lot of his outfits as gifts too.
I love Reilly's brown blanket - that looks so comfortable!!
on a totally random note - since we're in the process of moving, I have been going through boxes of stuff, and I found our old senior wills from high school...pretty funny. I hadn't seen them for YEARS. Talk about a blast from the past!
oh tell Riley I Miss him too. Give him a BIG Smooch for me until I see him this weekend ;)
love ya
We LOVE Carter's stuff as well and the best prices are found at carter's outlet when they have a good sale, Farm and Fleet, Sam's Club, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's!
Post a Comment