Luckily for me when he's hunting during the week I've been keeping busy with volleyball games and lesson planning (not fun, but time consuming). This weekend I kept my husbandless sanity by going to Altoona and hanging out with the fam. Laura came home from the Cities on Saturday and we hung out most of the day. My mom, Heidi, and I did the Heart Walk 3k down at Carson Park with the dogs. Exercise is always a good thing, and it gave us plenty of time to catch up.
We then went to the Farmer's Market at Phoenix Park - I love that place. There's something about fresh fruits, flowers, and veggies that put me in a good mood. Weird, I know. Laura and I then ran a bunch of errands and met Brett and Jason at the mall for a movie. We saw "The Informant." Laura snoozed through some of it, but I enjoyed it! :) Dinner at the OG followed and we were joined by Mitch.
Sunday included church, lunch, and the Eau Claire Apple Orchard. It would have been a more pleasant orchard trip if it wasn't so rainy and windy, but we got a few cute shots before it chased us away.
No comments:
Post a Comment