I now have to go every two weeks and soon every week. Scheduling has been a pain in the rear because school started and I'm coaching volleyball. I'm going to be missing some practices, but baby comes first!
We celebrated baby shower #2 in Eau Claire on a beautiful day. We were lucky enough to be accompanied by family and close friends. It was a guy/girl party which made it a blast, and I got to see some of my best high school friends :) Our day was spent tubing down the Chippewa River, eating WAY too much food, and hanging out at my parent's house. Some people had TOO much fun ;)
We were thrilled to get some wonderful gifts for the little man. Eric's parents got us the crib mattress we registered for, so it was great to finally get the bedding on. My parents had this beautiful diaper bag made and filled with all the essentials. We also got lots of adorable clothes, toys, books, etc. Thank you ALL so much for celebrating with us. It really was an awesome day. :)



Here is an updated belly picture from Saturday. 7 months and going strong!
2 comments:
Kinda funny...I have the exact same changing table and bedding for our little girl, Makenna. :) We didn't know the sex of the baby before, so we just had to go neutral. I LOVE it all!! Congrats to you guys...parenting is awesome!
you look great!! I love the diaper bag - so cute! Congrats on passing the 4 hour test - bring on the ice cream!! : )
Post a Comment