Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Crazy Life

It's been nearly a month since I blogged last. Things have been hectic to say the least. I'm not really in the mood to type it all out, so in my usual form you get a bulleted list and some pictures :)

1) Twins game/visit to the Cities to see family
2) School ended May 29th
3) Spent 3 days at home visiting with friends and family
4) State track meet where 12 of our boys competed
5) Started work at the Resource Home
6) Trip to the Boundary Waters
7) Accepted an offer on our house and Eric is interested in 40 acres near Blair

Being busy is a good thing, and I think Eric and I thrive on it. If he's not busy, he's usually sleeping. We had a wonderful trip to the BWCAW with Eric's family. My lovely mother joined me so I would not be the only girl! I/we have lots to look forward to yet this summer. Erin visits this weekend, Chicago next weekend, Lindsay's in July, weddings, Kabetogama...the list goes on!! Not to mention I actually have time to plan and prepare for this baby of ours (believe it or not!) If this land deal goes through we may even be planning for our future home. It is definitely an exciting thought!

Below are the aforementioned pictures :)





4 comments:

Jason Koehn said...

i'm glad you found time to come home and hang out with the humble lowly folk. :) let us know when come down again and maybe brett and i can come down for lindsay's house warming party

Bryan and Ashley said...

So this is like no good to your now because I didn't check my comments soon enough. But the test is Intelli-gender. They sell it at CVS pharmacy. I can't wait for tomorrow to see what you are having! You better post right away because I'll be checking!

Looks like you guys had fun Boundry Waters; I always wanted to go up there!

Anonymous said...

hey Anna, I wanna hear how you are doing, i will have to give you a call because I am always thinking about you and I just seen the house sold, yeah!! I will call you this weekend, love ya!

Tabitha said...

Our crib was actually a 2 in 1 it was able to be made into a full bed but not a toddler bed. If I had to do it again I would probably do a 3 in 1 so that the crib could convert to a toddler bed. I would go look at what you guys like and write down the brands and then go home and look at their ratings online. Also you should get on babies r us mailing list to get coupons. They have like 15% off coupons on furniture, which may seem small but when you are spending $1000+ on furniture it adds up. If you don't get any just let me know I can mail them to you. I just recommend going online and looking at ratings and safety reviews before buying anything(strollers, car seats, cribs, nursing things, etc.)

Are you going to deliver at Sacred Heart with your mom? Hope all is well with you and Eric and that little baby!!