Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Cute Puppy

So this morning was unlike usual. Eric worked nights last night, and came home at 4 am and went to bed. He's usually gone for work by the time I'm even awake, so he was sleeping while I was getting ready. I have a pretty unfailing morning routine, so when I went to grab my coat, Lucy walked herself right into her kennel. It was so cute. She's so used to going in there when I leave for work, she didn't even realize that Eric was home and she could stay out and hang out with him. She's such a smart girl!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww thats so precious Anna. How cute! That makes me miss my little girl so much! Isnt it funny to think HOW smart our animals really are. Sadie Bell throws me for a loop all the time with the crazy stuff she does. What a little sweet heart. I wished sadie would do something like that!! :)