Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Facelift

So, I had to change my blog background. Mostly because I want to put off lesson planning, but also because my favorite season is upon us...Christmas! This background kind of reminds me of a pair of holiday flannel pajama pants. Weird, I know. I've been listening to Christmas music since the beginning of November. Something about the sound of Bing Crosby's voice singing all my favorite songs. :)

If you think I'm crazy - that's okay...however, I know there are many out there like me. I love baking spritz cookies, the smell of holiday candles, opening the advent calendar every day, and the advent wreath being lit each Sunday at church until Christmas. These are a few of my favorite things!

I like this saying, too. "Jesus is the reason for the season."

The end.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute set up, I know I was thinking about changing my background and pictures too, its getting kind of old too!!
Tell Eric good luck hunting, have fun and shoot the big one. let me know if he gets one! Are you just chilling out for the weekend or do you have to work???
ttys!

adam and andrea said...

I agree!! I thought I was one of the only ones who started listening to Christmas music at the beginning of November!! : )

Anonymous said...

I love christmas music, but its kind of hard to REALLY enjoy it when we dont have any snow yet.
I got my job Anna! I start on the 15th. Im super excited!!!